I received interview questions from Emily and am excited to spread the word! Just let me know if you would like to be interviewed in the comments. . . .
The one food I can’t live without I would have to say would be pasta. I love a good Italian-style dish with fresh pasta, roasted veggies, a rich tomato sauce and broiled ooey-gooey cheese! It’s just such a comfort for me.
2. What it your all-time favorite recipe?
My all-time favorite recipe would be Sausage Broccoli Pasta. I posted it a little while ago. The reason I love this dish is because it was the first one that I really memorized and it is so easy to throw together really quick.
Everyone I’ve made it for loves it and requests that I make it again and again!
3. What is a "moderation" food you love to enjoy?
I’ve always really liked dessert, probably because my grandma is the type who orders dessert first and was always baking in the kitchen for us. One of my ‘in moderation’ foods I like to enjoy is peanut butter frozen custard from a place here called Luv-It. It is to die for! Chris and I maybe go once or twice a month, and when we do we share a bowl, so we don’t go overboard. I could eat a whole pint of that stuff haha. Pictured above is a little of the peanut butter with raspberry and a TJ’s vanilla cookie. Yum!
4. Your most important cooking/baking tool? My most important tool would have to be a good santoku knife, although we really don’t have good knife set yet. I would love to get a set of shun’s someday!
5. Ethnic cuisine you most want to try (or country you'd most like to visit)? I’ve really been wanting to try Ethiopian cuisine. It looks really interesting and delicious. But, by far I would love to go to Italy to experience all it has to offer and to try traditional, regional Italian dishes, not your typical Italian-American food. And of course their wine!
If you would like to be interviewed:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me." If a few people want interviews, I will randomly pick 2.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Emily is also giving away an awesome t-shirt! I think you’ll all LOVE the design.
Check it out and enter to win by Friday, March 27th.